A blank canvas ready to be used
The only way I know to get rid of the pain
My heart and body bruised
So my paint starts to rain
The knife slides across my wrist
Filling my paint
Making sure a drop hasn't missed
This I can't help to restraint
I grab my brush and dip it In
Each stroke a cut upon my flesh
You say it's a sin
But I can't rest
My art is an outlet
A medium brought on by you
But this is what I get
You think you knew
So look at my art and tell me what you see
Is this what you wanted
This who you want me to be
I hope the image keeps you haunted
So look carefully to see what you did
And never forget
Because I never hid
And I have nothing to regret
No comments:
Post a Comment