Thursday, January 24, 2013

Revealing light

Bright lights blind me
Making it so I can't see
Wishing for the darkness to come again
And wash away this blinding pain
Spots form in my sight
Because of the infernal light
I just want to crawl back into the darkness
And the power it harness
In the dark my problems are my own
For me to burry and leave alone
But the light burns away the veil
And lets my problems sail
Cast into the light for all to see
And for me to be me
Let loose the bottle and let your emotions fly
No problem is your own
So do not leave it alone
There are people here to help you out
And make you feel stout
So share you problems and let them be heard
Because you just need to let loose a few words
So when that light shines
Just remember I'm here to help
The light doesn't only shine your problem into view but shows that I'm here for you

No comments:

Post a Comment