The fall sun began to sink
Knowing are time left together
Was on the brink
We hold each other wanting this moment to last
Never wanting it go or be part of our past
So we hold each other in the now knowing are time together is in the present
So we don't leave each others grasps
Stroking your hair as you lay on my lap
You look up and smile
But that look gets me riled
I pull you close to let you know how I feel for you
And you let me know too
So we sit in each others arms
Keeping out of the worlds harms
But the time has come for us to leave
And we both know what that means
We both not wanting to go
But we have to, and we both know
A kiss goodbye and a promise I'll be back as soon as I can
And let you know that I'm a good man
I cant wait to see you again to make my day bright
No comments:
Post a Comment