Isolated from the rest
Feelings of distress
You feel alone and sad
Because everyone says your bad
Because you drink and smoke
So people think your a joke
But you know your not
You work with what you got
You really are kind
And have a brilliant mind
But everyone wants to judge
And hold a grudge
You try to show them that there wrong
But this has taken to long
But one day someone walks from the crowd
And speaks out loud
I see who you really are
And even with no one you have come this far
I shouldn't judge you
Because of what we all thought we knew
If anything you should judge us
For we are the reason you can't trust
The look at him and stare
You think this is fair
But you do not
Because judge them you cannot
You opinion means shit to me
I am who I want to be
No comments:
Post a Comment